The all new Romax Compact TT is smaller (-8cm) and lighter (-400g) than its predecessor making it the smallest 18v pressing machine on the market. Powered by the new powerful 18v Li-ion 4ALL battery platform, the TT Compact piston can deliver an impressive 19kN/30mm force capable of powering pressing jaws from 1/4" - 1 1/8", and 12mm-35mm.
- Romax Compact TT tool & charger
- Jaws from 1/4" - 1 1/8"
- 10 of each MaxiPro connectors for each jaw size (excluding 1in)
- Depth Gauge
- Rothenberger Deburrer and Pencil Reamer
- Rothenberger Rovlies
- Pipe Cutter (1/4" - 1 3/8")
- Marker Pen
- Shoulder Strap
- Charging Cycle for 2ah - 20-25mins
- Crimps per charge - 120
- Weight (less jaws) - 2.5kg
- Dimensions - 336 x 142 x 76mm
- 3 second pressing cycle!
- Simple to change jaws, with a secure locking system.
- Single handed operation, with a soft grip handle.
- Centre of gravity in middle of the machine reduces fatigue when in use.
- Can be hung from your shoulder using optional hanging strap to reduce fatigue.
- Gives visual warning of battery charge level (will not press if insufficient charge).
- Emergency stop - instand interruption of pressing cycle, and piston withdraws to start position.
- Constant Force Technology guarantees constant pressing force of 19kN throughout pressing cycle.
- Service indicator gives visual warning of 40,000 press cycles (or 2 years. whichever comes first).
- LED light to illuminate work space when in use.
- Head can be rotated up to 270°, ideal for confined spaces!
- *4ah batteries also available to purchase, with approx 250 press per charging cycle (40-45 mins)*
Also compatible with plumbing jaws from 12-35mm, and for use with Alpress system.
Romax Compact TT C/W Charger +1 Battery Set of Jaws 1/4-3/8-1/2-5/8-3/4-7/8-1-11/8 Kit with 10 of each MaxiPro connectors for each jaw size excluding 1in
To Fit: 1/4" - 1 1/8"
|Log in for price|